1. Initiate a meeting
发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。
...

發給供應商:

 

1.      8201101703: 1K requested for 6/17 is all I have open for 215-000351-010-00R(CKS KSC351J LFS). 通知已出PO

 

2.      About this PO, Please confirm with vender delivery on time. Thanks.   跟進貨期

 

3.      According to your email, I have place new PO to you, please find and arrange to ship at once.  通知送貨

 

4.      According your quotation and stock status, I have process 2000ft of cable (release PO) to you. Please find and arrange to ship at once. Otherwise, please kindly provide the 2000ft cable’s total weight to us.  通知送貨

 

5.      Also pls noted we must get your order confirmation within three working days.

 

6.      Also, please make sure the original oracle PO#200340861 is cancelled on your end.

 

7.      Amend price to B from A due to supplier increase price. 改價格

 

8.      Any feedback?  追回復

 

9.      Any stock available?  問是否有貨

 

10.  Any update for this issue? Please update the information to us today.  追回復

 

11.  Any update news for this issue? Also please help us to check stock for this item. 追回復

 

12.  At this point, I cannot verify shipping schedule and quantity to be shipped for each week yet as we need to have diffusers here at our USA facility

 

13.  Attached is a copy of POHK#5224 for you review, I already send to vendor on 27-Aug, see below email record. 

 

14.  Attached is news order, please kindly find and speed up to confirm the delivery date by returns as our end customer urgent need this shipment. 非常急用.

 

15.  Attached PO which split in 3 shipment, pls kindly confirm and arrange shipment accordingly. 通知送貨i

 

16.  Base on below you reply email, please kindly check if have delivery below materiel on 02-Oct? 詢問是否已送貨?

 

17.  Below parts, we just need 30 pcs this time, could you provide 30pcs sample or accept issue 100pcs order?

 

18.  Best delivery is 5/18 at this time.  Still Expediting. 

 

19.  By eye, you won't be able to see the difference. You can only feel the difference by touch. If wave paper is available at your hand, you will find out that B=B only has 80G while K=K has 105G

 

20.  Can you help to talk with Kevin about this issue?      幫忙叫某人解決問題

 

21.  Could you help to confirm Bergstrom is approved the LCD? If yes, please help to confirm the open Po delivery schedule. PO批了嗎?

 

22.  Could you send the nuts to us first, our production line now only short for this nut.  是否可以幫忙先送貨?

 

23.  Delivery subject to our final confirmation. 問取樣板

 

24.  Do you have 1000ft available of part 4B-1803-1000?

 

25.  Due to urgently need this cable, can you help to pull in this delivery date from 15-Oct to 02-Oct? Looking forward to your reply today (your time). 急用貨品 , 通知供應商回復及盡快送貨

 

26.  Due to we cannot confirm which PO is shipped, Open or No received!! Our system still have total 3K open order, please help to confirm which PO is Close, open or Avnet not received?

 

27.  Enclosed new order for your process, pls kindly confirm delivery by return as soon as possible. By the way, could you tell me when will you send the balance 43000pcs of POHK5064 to our company? Wait for your responses!  出PO及追貨

 

28.  For any query, please don't hesitate to contact me.

 

29.  Good price to offer. Please let me know by return, if you have any interest to buy.

 

30.  I check customer Fcast this item around 15kqty 2012

 

31.  I have filled in the table. Pls help forward to Irene after you finish the table  已填寫表格

 

32.  I have no record of an Oracle PO and I will need one as soon as possible in order to amend sales order. 

 

33.  I included the comments as you requested and I also reference UPS acct number 78511V to use for drop-ship.

 

34.  I know that our two recent purchase orders: POHK5030 and POHK5024 were on hold due to issues with accounting.  I sent a letter to Chris Cole, hoping to have our POs released ASAP.  Please send a confirmation of a delivery schedule as soon as you are able to.

 

35.  I show this order as delivered. Please contact me with any additional questions.

 

36.  If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

 

37.  I'm Stephanie a buyer of EASTEK and station in PRC.

 

38.  In the meantime, may I ask for your required schedule in May & June for the LCD panels to arrive Eastek Buffalo Grove. Then, I will work with our distributor, and Production Manager at our USA facility to meet your required schedule.

 

39.  Larry, did you have any luck talking with C&K directly?

 

40.   Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

41.  Looking forward your good news.                         

 

42.  No need to follow MOQ.

 

43.  No over 2% total bom cost, price increase form will issue.

 

44.  Noted, we will issue more 1k order to you, please help to ship a.s.a.p. when you receive new PO.

 

45.  Now we have new order 2000ft of below component, please kindly to re-quote and confirm the delivery date by returns before release an official order to you.

 

46.  Nut packing label show 507pcs per bag but warehouse physical count total only around 490 short ship around 100pcs.Please help to confirm the replacement date.

 

47.  On the other hand please confirm next PO shipment nut will not be shortship again.

 

48.  Once you receive this part, please help to arrange to shipping via week Con sea.

 

49.  Order 8201100850 from Indak for part 215-575481-210-00R fro 2335 pcs were shipped to BG 5-2-11.

 

50.  Our PRC warehouse physical count the Nut is short ship again!

 

51.  our system still have 1000pcs open PO ,please help to confirm all open order qty for this item.

 

52.  Per you below confirmed delivery date of 156-R54600-020-00R, please advise if these can shipping to our BG office this weekend?

 

53.  Please call when you have a moment.

 

54.  Please clearly mark "rework" on the packing & email let us know for every shipment until all rework parts has clear.

 

55.  Please confirm delivery will be on time for order 8201103024.

 

56.  Please confirm PO 9201103083 price can keep or not?

 

57.  Please find the attached new order and kindly confirm delivery date by return. Thank you.

 

58.  Please follow this update email

 

59.  Please go ahead 351487021001000C-R & try to keep pull in to meet our request.

 

60.  Please help me to follow balance 33,000pcs when will send to BG with supplier (ANIXTER)?

 

61.  Please help to check if you have any stock? If yes, please quote your best price to us and our request date is 04-Jan ETA HK.

 

62.  Please help to prepare the raw material first.

 

63.  Please kindly advise the ship date on order POHK7079.

 

64.  Please note the correct qty on oracle PO#200341322 should be for 5,200pcs.  Ted Clegget can confirm this is accurate if necessary.

 

65.  Please quote the following parts price and availability.

 

66.  Please quote your best price to us with LT, SPQ, MOQ. Our target price is US$0.07 and our request date is 30-Mar-2010.

 

67.  Please reconfirm below item any open PO in your system?

 

68.  Please see below.

 

69.  Please see below.  I only show *2K* open on po# 8201101703. 

 

70.  Please see the excess material cost list, if accept F&B within this week, new schedule will pull in to 3-May

 

71.  Please see the following email and help to resolve the credit hold urgently as it will affect the shipments.

 

72.  Please see tracking info.below. Let me know if you need anything else.

 

73.  Please send email to Miss Stephanie in future due to this model is already pass to her.

 

74.  Please ship as request date is ok, no need ship earlier, thanks.

 

75.  Please try to pull in below goods to our HK warehouse on 9/12 , Please confirm and reply to us ASAP. Thanks

 

76.  Please try to your best pull in below good to our company on 8/22 as our customer request, If you have any question, please let me know. Thanks

 

77.  Please try your best to pull in attachment materiel, please ship out to our HK warehouse according to "Delivery date" in attachment. If you have any question, please let me know.

 

78.  Please try your best to pull in below materiel.

 

79.  Please ship out to our HK warehouse on May 02 as our customer pull in the delivery schedule.

 

80.  Pls cancel our current order with for the Infineon BC 817-16 E6327.

 

81.  Pls confirm the short ship qty date by returns.

 

82.  Pls help keep to pull in 1-Apr-11. Pls reconfirm by return.

 

83.  Pls kindly help me to follow cable of RMA-763, attached is order for your references.

 

84.  Pls kindly help place new orders to suppliers first!

 

85.  Pls kindly help to confirm delivery date to us today.

 

86.  Pls kindly help to follow up delivery date by returns.

 

87.  Pls kindly update your record for future.

 

88.  Pls see attached new order for you record.

 

89.  Pls see my reply as below in Red parts.

 

90.  Pls try(to) your best to pull in the delivery of below parts due to our customer pull in delivery, thanks

 

91.  Rec'd our customer's notice and ask us to cancel the attached PO#200345096 &200345098, pls confirm and reply.

 

92.  Sales order number ORD00999489 was created to Preo for a total dollar amount of $4,485.  Please note that the $250 set up charge for parts was omitted on sales order and will need to be included.

 

93.  Same as previous.

 

94.  Search of your website and know that you have inventory, we are looking for 10300pcs and expect ETA BG on/before 04-Jan-11, pls quote your best price and our target price is USD0.03.

 

95.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

 

96.  Sorry, Please ignore last email, follow this email attached PO. Thanks.

 

97.  Still await your confirm the delivery date of PO#8201002497. Thanks.

 

98.  Supplier, Marian Chicago, shipped into BG 500pcs of 1401-P009 REV: 1.0 against Eastek PO#08721 at $8.97 each with a total dollar amount on PO for $4,735.

 

99.  These materials were received into BG office and the items should arrive in HK with this week’s AIR shipment.Let me know if I can provide more information to you.

 

100.  Unit price over RFQ,but not over BOM2% ( Price increase form will provide later )

 

101.  Urgent need you help confirm the delivery date of PO028799 for 8pcs of part ROHM:UDZS5.18.

 

102.  Urgently need the part pls kindly confirm the new order by returns.

 

103.  Urgently need your help and reply.

 

104.  Urgently need your reply for delivery schedule of attached new PO.

 

105.  We are checking this now and will get the feedback to you soon, thanks!

 

106.  We cannot accept the good delay without notice, who will suffer the additional air freight cost? Please ship to us immediately!

 

107.  We find the orderack price is different form our PO, did you help to reconfirm the price should be 0.22 or 0.227?

 

108.  We will order the following material to you, as the order have big quantity, can you give us lowest price?

 

109.  Welcome you on board and join in Eastek family.

 

110.  Will you be able to assist in locating the Oracle PO to cover these parts?  Please help to resolve.

 

111.  Your good understanding and cooperation is much apprAeciated.

 

112.  Your kindly support is highly appreciated.

 

113.  Please confirm what date you are shipping these orders and how you are shipping them.

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

1. Initiate a meeting

發起會議

 

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論壹下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚壹下,妳和Ben有沒有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十號(周四),老時間,開會。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下周壹鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟妳電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

 

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

咨詢信息/反饋/建議

 

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

謝謝妳,希望能聽到更多妳對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

妳對計劃方面有什麽想法?下壹步我們應該怎麽做?

What do you think about this?

這個妳怎麽想?

Feel free to give your comments。

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Any question, please let me know。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think?

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個您有什麽建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

如果可以,我希望妳能負責這件事情。

 

3. Give feedback

意見反饋

 

Please see comments below。

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below。

我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。

我就文檔添加了壹些備註,僅供參考。

 

4. Attachment

附件

 

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。

今天的會議記錄在附件裏查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。

設計文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。

其他個人特征方面的信息請見附件。

 

5. Point listing

列表

 

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。

今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。

聲明中涉及的壹些問題:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。

我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。

以下是對妳們團隊的壹些問題:1…….2……。

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前數據如下:1……2……

Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。

以下方面需提請註意:1…….2……。

 

6. Raise question

提出問題

 

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我對XX-XXX報告有壹些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …

就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

 

7. Proposal

提議

 

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

關於平臺啟動的下壹步計劃,我有壹個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。

我建議我們就壹周項目開壹個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…

Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題采用A辦法。

 

8. Thanks note

感謝信

 

Thank you so much for the cooperation。

感謝妳的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thanks for your attention!

謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

 

9. Apology

道歉

 

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要盡快核實執行信息。

 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

 

 

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知妳… 

 

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 

 

我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。 

 

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…關於我們今天在電話中的談話。 

 

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所寫的信… 

 

5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關於… 

 

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 

 

7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我們上次在電話中的討論… 

 

8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我們在上次會議中的決定… 

 

9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照妳的要求… 

 

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答妳在4月1日寫的信,我們決定… 

 

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.這是針對妳今天早上來信的回復。 

 

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 

 

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨壹無二的銷售點。 

 

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復妳我們合約的壹些待解決的議題。 

 

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到妳關於這個主題的留言。我想妳是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多壹點細節。 

 

15. Please be advised/informed that… 請被告知… 

 

16. Please note that…請註意… 

 

17. We would like to inform you that…我們想要通知妳… 

 

18. I am convinced that…我確信… 

 

19. We agree with you on… 我們同意妳在… 

 

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…從2008年10月4日開始生效… 

 

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我們將舉行壹個會議,時間表如下。 

 

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。 

 

23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高興地告訴妳… 

 

24. We are pleased to learn that… 我們很高興得知… 

 

25. We wish to notify you that… 我們希望通知妳… 

 

26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您關於… 

 

27. I am fine with the proposal. 我對這份提案沒意見。 

 

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高興地告訴妳,妳已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。 

 

29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我們很抱歉地通知妳… 

 

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要帶來壹些壞消息。 

 

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我們的新系統有些問題。 

 

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由於情況超出我們所能控制… 

 

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我覺得不太樂觀關於… 

 

34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我們很難接受… 

 

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必須這麽說,自從收到妳關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。 

 

36. We would be grateful if you could…我們會很感激如果妳可以… 

 

37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我會很感激如果妳可以… 

 

38. Would you please send us…? 可否請妳寄給我們…? 

 

39. We need your help. 我們需要妳的幫助。 

 

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 

 

我們請求妳的幫助,將此信息傳達給妳們的員工。 

 

41. We look forward to your clarification. 我們期待妳的澄清。 

 

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即註意此事,我們將非常感激。 

 

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與妳見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。 

 

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.請讓我知道妳對於這件事情初步的想法。 

 

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計劃參加? 

 

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.請告知是否妳同意這個方法。 

 

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 請讓我知道這個計劃的進度? 

 

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished. 

 

如果可能,當妳完成提案,我希望能收到壹份復本。 

 

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday. 

 

如果能在下周壹前收到您的答復,我將非常感激。 

 

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP. 

 

希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件盡快讓我知道。 

 

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June? 

 

請您在6月份前答復我上述問題好嗎? 

 

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible? 

 

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答復? 

 

53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果妳希望,我們很樂意… 

 

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. 

 

請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。 

 

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。 

 

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關於此事妳需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。 

 

57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您… 

 

58. May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您… 

 

59. I am enclosing…我附上… 

 

60. Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件… 

 

61. Attached hereto … 附件是關於… 

 

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning… 

 

附上關於某某的最新資料… 

 

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment. 

 

附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。 

 

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. 

 

如果妳有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。 

 

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。 

 

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support. 

 

67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。 

 

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到妳。 

 

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。 

 

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary. 

 

希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進壹步討論。 

 

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到妳的回復。 

 

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course. 

 

期待在預期的時間收到妳的反饋。 

 

73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與妳保持聯絡。 

 

74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。 

 

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 

 

任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。 

 

76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉… 

 

77. I apologize for the delay in …對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。 

 

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。 

 

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

 

對於造成妳的任何不便,我感到抱歉。 

 

80. I’m sorry about last time. 關於上次的事我很抱歉。 

 

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對於未能早壹點回信給妳,我們感到抱歉。 

 

82. I’m really sorry about this. 關於這件事,我真的很抱歉。 

 

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1. 

 

抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期壹)發給我的郵件。 

 

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much. 

 

我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。 

 

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。 

 

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉. 

 

87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝妳的幫助。 

 

88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激妳… 

 

89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。 

 

90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝妳的參加。 

 

91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝妳要請我。 

 

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力。 

 

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 

 

很感激妳的理解及合作。 

 

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激妳快速的答復。 

 

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support. 

 

再壹次感謝妳的承諾及支持。 

 

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝妳的投入/澄清/信息。 

 

97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激。 

 

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝妳為我做的壹切。 

 

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter. 

 

我很感激妳對這件事情的理解。 

 

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的幹得很好。

 

101.please kindly quote your best price and delivery for the below item , quotation may be submitted on or before 18:00 , thank you.

 

Price vilidity :

 

 102.Well noted , we will follow up and keep you updated , thank you.

 

103.We would like to re-order 10000pcs of hotel ball pen , please kindly update the quotation .

 

Thank you very much for your kind attention and hope can have your reply soon.

 

104.Thank you for your email.

I am currently out of the office with limited access to email.I will be back on Apil 5 , 2017 and will reply to your email as soon as possible.

 

Best Regards,

(離開辦公室EMail 設定)

 

 105 . We would like to re-order 10000pcs of A5 size letter and would like to double confirm did the attached quotation still valid or not , if yes, please kindly confirm and we will issue PO to your side immediately.

 

Thank you very much for your kind attention and hope can have your reply soon.

 

106.無中標,回覆供應商: Thank you for your quotation. user adopted another supplier according to the cost, pattern and quality…

 Thank you so much for all your support and looking forward to further cooperation.

 

107. Looks like no attachment , can you please resend ? thanks. 沒有附件 , 要求重新發送.

108.Please be kindly noted that the CNY 2020 order cut-off & schedule during Chinese New Year holiday form Kingsway. Please arrange inventory planning in advance. Thank you. 提醒用家備貨.

 101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosedinquiry sheet giving your prices CIF
Jakarta.
請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburgfor ten MT of walnut meat.
請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。
106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
請把最好的價格報給我們並註明每種產品最小起訂量。
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.
請報給我們手工制作的皮手套價格(CIF,香港)
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
請報給我們價格(FOB,紐約)
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of
this month.
我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想詢問一下這種包的價格。
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we
wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF東京)
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。
115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.
如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。
Part Two.
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
我們想知道關於這種米的價格。
117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。
118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?
你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?
119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool
and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的?
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?
你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?
121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
如果我們訂10,000套,你們會提供什麽優惠?
122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
請問1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?
123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米50%分?
124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
如果我們的采購量是固定的,你們能降價多少?
125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?
126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
請告知我方,你們會給我們什麽特殊的優惠?
127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.
這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低CIF價格。
128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
請把倫敦CIF的最低價格報給我們。
129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if wegive
you a large order of your products.
如果我方采購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。
130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time
of shipment.
請於明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。

131. 取消訂單(抱歉) 

As we spoken by phone, we are sorry to inform you that please cancel the order for XXX. We have the horns of a dilemma, hope you can understand.

 

 Thank you so much for all your support and looking forward to further cooperation.